Welcome to the first AWS Hands-On Labs course for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. We’re here to help you build knowledge and practical experience so you can PASS the AWS exam AND get a great job! Check out the many FREE previews to understand how we teach the SAA-C01 exam blueprint using AWS Hands-On Labs.
Most courses for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate are delivered using 80%+ slides and bullet points and only 20% or less of practical exercises. Many studies have proven that passive learning such as slide-based lectures is highly ineffective as people learn best through practical activities.
With our practical AWS Labs approach, you will learn how to architect and build solutions on Amazon Web Services and will have a strong experience-based skillset by the end of the course. You will be looking over my shoulder and building applications using guided AWS Practice Labs.
We start with the basics of setting up an account, and use a process of repetition and incremental learning to build practical skills and theoretical knowledge.
We take you from opening your first AWS Free Tier account through to creating complex multi-tier architectures, always sticking to the SAA-C01 exam blueprint to ensure you’re learning practical skills and also preparing for your exam. Our method ensures that you retain the knowledge as repeated practice is the best way to learn and build your cloud skills.
How is this course different?
- You won’t just learn, you’ll do. Our AWS Hands-On Labs teach you how to design and build multi-tier web architectures with services such as EC2 Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway and Elastic File System.
- We back the +20 hours of AWS Hands-On Labs with high-quality logical diagrams so you can visualize what you’re building and check your progress
- We use a process of logical progression, building upon knowledge and skills in each section so you reuse and remember.
- It’s MUCH MORE FUN!! We all love to build rather than read slides, and the bonus is it’s the best way to learn too!!
By the end of this course:
- You will be competent in creating Docker container clusters on Amazon Elastic Container Services, setting up serverless event driven AWS Lambda Functions with Amazon API Gateway and Kinesis integrations, and geographically redundant database services with Relational Database Service.
- You will have no problem configuring Virtual Private Clouds, subnets, and route tables and setting up best practice Security Group configurations.
- You will learn how to build repeatably and securely with AWS CloudFormation, or setting up a PaaS with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, configuring Amazon S3 bucket policies and sharing data between multiple AWS accounts.
- You will be competent using application integration services including AWS Step Functions, Amazon MQ, SNS, SWF and SQS.
- You will be confident with designing architectures that are cost-effective, operationally efficient, secure, performant and resilient using AWS best practices.
- All this and much, much more!
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam or the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam. It is also useful for anyone who is interested in gaining hands-on experience with AWS through guided AWS Hands-On Labs and is therefore suitable if you’re doing other AWS Certifications (please understand the scope is tailored to the SAA-C01).
We’re sure you’ll get so much value out of our AWS Labs course that you won’t need to use it, but there is a 30 day unconditional money-back guarantee so you have absolutely nothing to lose! Subscribe now!
Who this course is for:
- Students of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam who need to gain practical experience with the platform
- Students of any AWS Certification who need practical experience of AWS
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS and gain hands-on experience
- Solutions Architects seeking and understanding of the AWS Cloud
- A free-tier AWS account is recommended to follow along with the practice labs
- A basic understanding of AWS
Last updated 8/2019
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Hands-on Labs.zip | Mirror [Size: 8.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)