Epson RX500 RX510 Resetter Free Download
Epson Printer has a Red/ Orange LED Blink problem face everyone who uses this Epson printer. This is a simple problem for your printer, just download Epson RX500 RX510 resetter and solve your problem. Then Reset the flood and reset the security counter, breathing life into your printer back. The explanation behind doing this as indicated by Epson is that your Ink Pads are full and need supplanting. I had an Epson printer reset under guarantee by an Epson merchant and the ink cushions were not supplanted. This implies all you truly need to spare your printer is the resetting programming. In the event that you have not as of now downloaded the program Epson RX500 RX510 adjustment program.
- Turn on the printer and connect a USB cable
- Download Epson RX500 RX510 Resetter
- Extract file
- Open AdjProg.exe – Accept
- Particular adjustment mode
- Waste ink pad counter – OK
- Give checkbox Main Pad Counter and Platen Pad Counter
- Click Check – OK
- Click Initialization – OK
- Finish and then close Epson RX500 RX510 Resetter
- Turn off the printer and then turn on back.