Welcome to the Course of Fraction for All.
Why should you take this course?
- The main intention of this course is to make sure you understand fraction in the simplest way possible and master all the related concepts.
- You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detail answer, if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
Who should take this course?
- This math fraction course is useful for anyone who is starting with fraction and want to master math fractions.
- Or who wants to have a refresher course before going for high school maths.
Content and overview
This covers all concepts which are taught in 5th grade to 7th grade math. Below are the topics covered as part of this basic math course on fractions.
- Fractions Concept
- Fraction meaning with example of fraction
- Denominator and Numerator
- Reading and writing a Fraction
- Types of fraction
- Improper fractions
- Proper fraction
- Mixed fraction
- Like fraction and Unlike fraction
- Fractions Operation
- Multiplying fractions
- Dividing fractions
- Adding fractions
- Subtraction fractions
- Other fraction related topics
- Comparing fractions
- Mixed fraction to improper fraction
- Improper fraction to mixed number
- Working with equivalent fractions
- Word problem related to fractions
- Fraction in its simplest or lowest form
- Compound Fraction
- Complex Fraction
Who this course is for:
- Any student who want to master the concept of fraction right from the basics
- Any parents/teacher who want to teach fraction to their kids or students
- For High School students who want to revise the concept of fraction for higher grade maths