Geographic Information Systems using QGIS.
- -All the exercises you can do in ArcGIS Pro, made with open source software.
- -Import data from CAD to GIS
- -Attribute-based thematization
- – Rules-based calculations
- -Layout print
- -Import coordinates from Excel
- – Digitalization tricks
- -Geoeferencing images
All available files so you can put the acquired knowledge into practice.
Done by an expert, spoken aloud, in a single work environment to learn gradually using the AulaGEO methodology
This course originally was built in spanish, following the same lessons done in the popular course Learn ArcGIS Pro Easy! We done it to demostrate than all this could be possible using open software; always in spanish. Then, some english users asked us, we created a english version of the course; it´s the reason why the interface of the software is in spanish.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to improve their profile and expand their opportunities in geospatial design and analysis.
- GIS users which have used ArcGIS and want to learn how to do the process with QGIS