Welcome to the FIRST complete guide to Hacking Windows API With Python! A lot of other Python Hacking courses will just teach you how to hack or attack target systems. We teach how to actually build your own Custom Tools and start a Professional Portfolio that will boost your career!
This course not only teaching you how to use python to abuse windows but also how windows API calls actually work! This will help you in any language when looking at the windows API. While going through the course you will be exposed to how Windows really works under the hood! This will provide you much better insight on how Windows works as well as some more advanced topics.
Topics to expect:
- Learning Windows APIs & How They Work
- How to use Windows API Calls in Python
- Windows Internal Complex Structures
- Windows Access Tokens
- Windows Handles
- How Processes work and pass data
- Crushing Processes via Token Smashing
- Creating Custom Tools
- Building a Professional Portfolio
- Impersonating Other Users via Abused Processes
- Compiling Python to Windows PE/exe
Students should have basic familiarity with Python.
These are only SOME of the topics covered in this course. Of course you will receive 24 hour support via Q/A of the course.
Don’t wait! Take your career to the next level with the Full Guide on Hacking The Windows API With Python.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or Red Teaming
- Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking from another field
- Anyone who wants to learn how custom malware is made
- Anyone who wants to learn how to abuse the Windows API Internals