IELTS – Prepare for IELTS Speaking by Former IELTS Examiners
This IELTS Speaking course will help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam for both General and Academic by giving you an insight into how IELTS examiners are assessing your band score. Even good speakers of English often fail to get high band scores because they are not using the language the IELTS examiner need to hear to give you a high band score.
**PLEASE WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEOS BEFORE BUYING SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING**
Please note this is not a strategies course. This course teaches you vocabulary and useful grammatical structures that are essential for getting a high band score in the IELTS Speaking exam. As a former IELTS essential examiner, based on my experience, this is the area that you need to focus on to get a high band score. IELTS is essentially a huge vocabulary test and the best way to get a high band score is focusing on complex language in your preparation.
- Learn how to answer IELTS Part 2 Speaking questions – detailed analysis of model answers to show you what IELTS examiners are looking for – over 135 videos that can be adapted to use for many IELTS Speaking topics
- A selection of Part 1 and Part 3 videos
- Downloadable 165-page PDF document with 42 Part 2 model answers and hundreds of Part 3 model answers
- Learn complex words from a native speaker of English and former IELTS examiner
- Learn how to use collocations in your answers, which will help you to achieve a higher band score in Lexical Resource in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use complex grammar to improve your Grammatical Range and Accuracy band score in IELTS Speaking
- Learn how to use discourse markers to improve your Fluency and Coherence band score in IELTS Speaking
- This course is regularly updated with new IELTS Speaking topics
- Please note not all current Part 1, 2 and 3 topics are included, as the course would need to be hundreds of hours long, but you will be able to study lots of topics to give you a range of vocabulary to use for other topics. Some topics are very similar to other topics so although it may not look like there is a video for ‘Describe a Party’, there is a video for ‘Describe a time visitors came to you home’, which describes a party so you can use the ideas and vocabulary for the ‘Describe a Party’ topic as well.
- Memorising model answers is not the best way to get a high band score – you need to improve your grammar and vocabulary so that you can use complex language and grammar.
- This is an online course and we are unable to offer one-to-one speaking practice as part of the course.
**PLEASE WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEOS BEFORE BUYING SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!**
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is taking Academic or General IELTS