BioStar has unveiled its new mother board equipped with AMD’s X470 chipset and AMD AM4 CPU socket, brings support for AMD’s latest 3rd Gen Ryzen 7 nm processors. The X470MH motherboard offers 1x PS/2 mouse / keyboard, 1x HDMI port, 1x VGA port, 1x GbE LAN port, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gb/s) ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports and 3x audio jack.
“Built for office workers looking to smoothly cruise through their daily tasks without setbacks and for home users looking for a strong and stable platform to run their HTPC, the X470MH is equipped with the latest features the PC industry has to offer while maintaining an affordable price point.”
Features of the BioStar X470MH motherboard include :
– AMD X470 is the high-end chipset for overclockers and tweakers who need a robust platform. This chip provides the ultimate low-level control to its users and delivers ultimate graphics card bandwidth.
– PCIe M.2 32 Gb/s is the latest storage interface, it delivers the highest bandwidth and lower latency. It is 3 times faster compared with PCIe M.2 10 Gb/s.
– SATA III 6 Gbps provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATA III allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA 3G.
– Experience fast data transfers at 5 Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 1–the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.1 Gen 1 transfers data 10X faster and is backward compatible with previous USB 2.0 components.
– Super LAN Surge Protection provides LAN port with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
– Expresses bright and highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images. The onboard HDMI connector, with its industry-leading high definition video quality, allows full video & audio support for you to enjoy TV shows and movies online such as YouTube or Netflix.
– DDR4 Memory delivers higher performance, higher DIMM capacities, improved data integrity and lower power consumption. Raising up to 32 GB maximum capacity and 3000+(OC) MHz of DDR4 memory for multi-applications and better performance.