This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 14 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sony Vegas Pro 14 on your computer.
About the software
The first release under the ownership of MAGIX, Vegas Pro 14 was released on 20 September 2016. It features advanced 4K upscaling as well as various bug fixes, a higher video velocity limit, RED camera support and various other features.
Sony Vegas Pro 14 System Requirements
- CPU: Info.
- CPU SPEED: 2 GHz.
- OS: Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (64-bit)
- VIDEO CARD: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM.
- SOUND CARD: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1330 MB.
How to Download and Install Sony Vegas Pro 14
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files ” folder and run Sony Vegas Pro 188.8.131.52.exe. Check “Create a shortcut on your desktop” during the installation and finish installing Sony Vegas Pro 14.
- Once it has installed, run “Sony Vegas Pro 14 Patch.exe”. It will be in Russian, but you want to click on the left button first. When it’s finished, just select “Finish”.
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 14, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Is Sony Vegas Pro 14 useful?
Certainly it is useful. Any NLE can be useful depending on what you want to do with it and how well you know it.
I’ve been using Vegas Pro since version 6 and have editing just about every thing using it from Weddings, to documentaries to slideshows. About the only thing I haven’t done is a feature film (but I haven’t done that in any NLE so….)!
I think it is a great program and very capable. I find it easier to navigate in Vegas than Premiere or DaVinci Resolve or any other NLE but that is because I know it better than the others. I took the time to learn it and was even certified in version 12. If you want a tool to work well you have to learn how to use it.